Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Typewriter

I remember when there was no computer or spell check available; only a heavy typewriter and tons of paper. Do you remember this? The only thing I had to do was look at the keys on my type writer, type a minimum of 35 words per minute, and proof my work for errors. I despised finding errors and having to re-type the entire letter! No whiteout was allowed on formal letters, and going green was simply unimaginable because of the copy machines that smeared black ink on your professionally typed pages. Those were the days. Thank goodness for innovation! Advanced technology rules! 


Tags: #type #stories #storyteller #its #storytime #classic #typewriter #paper #copier #no #whiteout #inkbelt #ink #secretary #writer #storytelling #old #times #literacy #likesforlikes #lookforlook #oneway #oneheart #onelove❤️ #onedirection #up #msbthestoryteller #onemillionchildrenreadingcampaign

No comments: