Wednesday, May 3, 2017

So much has happened since I've been gone...

So much has happened since I've been gone. Many of you know that I am a human-being who loves people and enjoys life. I have to balance the live interaction with posting updates. (Smiling)  I've been missing in action on my blog lately, but I've been carrying on with posts in other places. While all social media outlets are important to me, I guess the thing that matters most is the face-to-face interaction that I've had with children, and their families. While this interaction is priceless, I have to search for someone to help me keep you in the loop. Here's what I was doing while I was gone... Remember to notice the next posts, they'll tell you much more than this! #msbthestoryteller #ForTheLoveOfReading




No comments: