Tuesday, February 27, 2018

#MsBtheStoryteller Black History Now...

As a storyteller, I've always been a bit UNUSUAL. I love this about me, it makes me #unique! I think it makes my stories more desirable to hear. Join me, Ms.B, The Storyteller for a not so boring story of your choice. Booking is fast and easy via my new memorable cash app name: joneseducational . You may also text your name, date and requested show time to: 954-934-2339. School shows that are hosted during a typical work week are required to take place prior to lunch time. We can't have hungry children "eating" every delicious word that the storyteller says. I'm over here rolling on the floor laughing! Now do you see what I mean by the word UNUsual??? Oh yeah! Speaking of UNUSUAL, I celebrate black history year around. I usually celebrate it a few days after a story,or invention takes place. You know, the present perfect past thing, or something like that! To me, history is history; the happier, the better...smiling!

No comments: