Saturday, December 15, 2018

Real Editors Don't Change

Hello and Welcome to Straight Talk with BEV!

It is Saturday and self matters just like 
writing and editing.

Today's post is quick and simple. 
I found an editor whom I love dearly.
We are like two peas in a pod, but we 
have already bumped heads. Over the 
course of two days, she has questioned
whether I am ready to do business with 
her. I explained my position. Yes I am ready!
I need an editor who understands that my needs
are different. I am creative ...laughing. I need
someone to trust the process. Even when you 
can't see where I am going, the destignation 
is still the same. It takes a creative mind to
edit me. She now knows it is what makes 
me special. It is also what makes working with 
me so interesting.

 I will see you live On the Self Love Saturday Show. 
Checkout one of my videos online at Facebook:BEVJONES.
Join us for FREE at www.thefunreadingclub.online
Gentle reminder, I'm Growing Up, Not Old!

Beverly F. Jones,
Intergenerational Storyteller

 

No comments: