Friday, January 4, 2019

What's the Weather - Vacation Style

Hello Everyone!

It is early morning from where I sit, as we say in Georgia. I recently checked the weather while writing on my beautiful laptop computer. The time is 3:40am. The weather report below explains the dripping sound that I had just heard outside my window. I suspected it to be the tranquil sound of light rain in Georgia. I was correct, perhaps for the 1st time in 2019. I am laughing. The sound of rain actually caused me to recall the song which has the lyrics: Rainy days in Georgia. I currently feel on top of the world. Since I feel elevated, I decided to do what any vacationing storyteller would do; I relaxed and savored the moment. This has been one of the most eye-opening vacations of my storytelling career. I plan to live on #365SelfAve for 365 days of 2019 and beyond. Keep joining me at The Fun Reading Club on Facebook and Instagram. Let's see what happens next! 
Beverly F. Jones, Author

64
°F
69°
48°
Precipitation: 70%
Wind: 6 MPH
Humidity: 88%
Light rain
Fri 4, 3:40 AM

No comments: