Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Ms.B's "Peek-a-Book"!!!

Join Ms.B, 
Take a look.
It is time for....
Peek-a-Book!!!
This is so cute to me!!
I look at books for You
Authors, and ME!
Stay Tuned!!!
The Fun Reading Club 
(Membership)
is coming soon!!!
[Click:]
www.joneseducationalconsulting.com

Go to Facebook to see 
What Ms.B's Peeking at Now!!!
"I MAY NOT BE LIKE YOU 
BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS"
by Sabrena Bishop, 
Children's Book Author

GET MORE of "Ms.B's Top Teacher Tips" 
by [pressing follow] on my blog, and 
on my social media sites: 
IG: @thefunreadingclub / @storytime_jones and 
Facebook: BevJones 

If you are a teacher, this is your reason to 
suggest Ms.B, The Storyteller's Blog
to your colleagues, students, friends and family!!! 

***Click*** on my videos, you may learn more 
about me and what I do for kids.
Remember to visit: 
www.joneseducationalconsulting.com for MORE NEWS!!!

Thanks for visiting me today. Happy Reading to You!


No comments: