Thursday, April 12, 2018

National Pets Day updates...

Do you have a pet? Did you miss National Pet's Day? Don't worry! Be happy when you read that I want to meet your pet right here on my blog! Add a photo, or pet name, type and gender in the comment box. Who knows? I may provide a creative VIDEO REPLY! Click below to checkout a
link with a cute clip from Kelly and Ryan's Show! 

I miss my pet fish! Tell you more about him in a future post!

GET MORE NEWS and "Ms.B's Top Teacher Tips" by [pressing follow] on my blog, and 
on my social media sites: IG: @thefunreadingclub / @storytime_jones and 
Facebook: BevJones 

If you are a teacher, this is your reason to suggest Ms.B, The Storyteller's Blog
to your colleagues, students, friends and family!!! 

***Click*** on my videos, you may learn more about me and what I do for kids.
Remember to visit: www.joneseducationalconsulting.com for MORE NEWS!!!

Thanks for visiting me today. Happy Reading to You!





Happy Reading to You!

No comments: