Thursday, April 12, 2018

Who's Your Top Teacher?

Teacher Appreciation Day is coming soon! Do you want to appear as if you have all of your appreciation thoughts together? I certainly want to help. My first suggestion would be to start EARLY! 

Pamper your child's teacher. You can't go wrong with the word pamper! Be genuine! Start with something general during the month of April by following the tips below. I will provide more personalized tips as we approach National Teachers Appreciation Day!

Tip 1. Write the trusty: "We Appreciate You!" Letter.
a.) address the letter to your child's school, in the care of Your child's teacher.

Tip 2.  Picasso said, "Every child is an artist..."! 
a.) Give your child some beautifully designed stationary and see what 2 demintional 
drawing that he or she will come up with in the spirit of love! The key to this is 
preserving the drawing. I suggest asking the school to laminate it for you. This could 
save you time if the school has a laminator on campus. If not, take it to a print
and copy center to be laminated on the spot.

Tip 3: This tip has something to do with the "day you laminate" the drawing.
I will be provided this tip in a future blog! 

You don't want to miss the cool ideas that I have to deliver, for FREE!!!
I promise to deliver them, via my blog, in plenty of time for NATIONAL 
TEACHER'S APPRECIATION WEEK!!!

GET MORE of "Ms.B's Top Teacher Tips" by [pressing follow] on my blog, and 
on my social media sites: IG: @thefunreadingclub / @storytime_jones and 
Facebook: BevJones 

If you are a teacher, this is your reason to suggest Ms.B, The Storyteller's Blog
to your colleagues, students, friends and family!!! 

***Click*** on my videos, you may learn more about me and what I do for kids.
Remember to visit: www.joneseducationalconsulting.com for MORE NEWS!!!

Thanks for visiting me today. Happy Reading to You!

No comments: